Brand new, unopened box A20 headset
- Battery Powered, Straight Cord, for fixed wing aircraft (dual plugs) (Bose 324843-3020)
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is the most technologically advanced Bose headset ever!
Bose was the first to introduce active noise reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard.
The Bose A20 Headset has been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction in even louder environments. With an improved degree of comfort you’ll appreciate. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, it has a Bluetooth communications interface for both cell phone and music, auxiliary audio input and priority switching. It meets or exceeds all FAA TSO requirements. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits. Even the Battery Box has been designed for greater comfort and control!
Now with wireless Bluetooth music and cell phone support!
Bose A20 Aviation Headset Key Benefits and Technology:
- Significantly greater noise reduction for pilots than currently available.
- Improved level of comfort achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight throughout the headset
- 1/3 less clamping force than most conventional noise reducing aviation headsets, and additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices - NEW in 2015 Streaming Cell Phone and Music!
- Auxiliary audio input, also included by Bose for the first time!
- Priority switching so pilots can decide which audio source they want to hear.
- At least 40 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- All this, and these headsets still weigh only 12 ounces.
- 5-Year Warranty
What’s included with your Bose A20:
- Bose A20 Aviation Headset
- Deluxe Carry Case
- In-line clothing clip
- Control Module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter